Use the Inbox Zero method to manage your email client with success
FREE PLAN NO CREDIT CARD CANCEL ANYTIME
Your inbox will become your main assistant
What is the Inbox Zero Method? This method helps you to have as often as possible an empty inbox without pending messages.
Don’t miss out on important messages: You improve readability between new messages, messages already processed, actions to be taken… You know instantly what you have to do.
Don’t be overwhelmed anymore Don’t be overwhelmed by your personal or professional tasks: Organize your day directly from your inbox by dragging and dropping messages or actions into your calendar.
Standardize your organization: The same application for an identical operation with your contacts or your team. The Inbox Zero method is natively integrated in our application.
We wrote a dedicated article presenting how to easily set up the Inbox Zero method.
How to implement the Inbox Zero method?
Setting up the Inbox Zero method is very simple and accessible to everyone. Just follow the steps below:
1. Consolidate all your email accounts in 1 single mailbox. Add your Emails, WhatsApp, Linkedin, SMS, Agendas… to Unipile. You will be able to apply this method to all your messaging accounts.
2. The messages in your inbox will now be the messages waiting to be processed. A completed message must be Archived to no longer be present in your inbox. It will allow you a maximum of visibility for all your pending messages.
Your messages will now have 3 categories:
– Pending: A non-handled message, i.e. one for which you have not replied or not yet defined the action to be taken, is “pending” in your inbox.
– Done: a message done, i.e. you did the reply or handled the action to do will be Archived. When you reply to an email or a conversation you have the possibility to automatically Archive the message.
– Planned: a planned message is a message which must be answered at a specific time in your day, week or month. You drag and drop this message into your calendar. It is part of your planned actions.
3. The tasks or actions to do are also added in your calendar.An incoming email can either be answered or require new actions from you. You can enrich the message in the calendar with new information or create a dedicated task in your calendar.
Your inbox is empty. All your messages are planned or processed. Your tasks are listed and organized.
Empty inbox = Planned day
You organized your inbox. With this simple action, you have actually planned your day. You dragged the messages to be answered into your agenda, you listed your tasks to be done…
By connecting your current calendar in Unipile (Google, Microsoft, iCal) you will enrich your day with the events you have already identified. For example, the invitations you receive will automatically update in the application. You have everything in one place.
So here we go, you have everything to achieve your day!
You will be able to perform your tasks – answer to messages, realize different actions… from Unipile. You just have to switch to Work Mode and the planned actions will follow each other. You always have the possibility to reorganize your planning. When you are in “Work mode”, you will no longer be disturbed by incoming messages. You have all the information in one single interface to deal with your message or to-do: calendar, discussion history, unified search between all your messaging systems, comments from your group members to chat together without sending new emails.
Please note, if you did not have time to process a planned event, do not go back to your calendar to search for uncompleted actions. Unipile automatically moves in your inbox the “missed events” (emails, meetings, tasks etc.) that have not been marked as done. You can then replan them at the best time for you. Use the application, free your mind, you don’t have to think about everything all the time.
Feedback and questions
Read / Unread: The concept of Read/Unread messages no longer exists in this system. A message in the inbox is always a message to be processed. This prevents you from reading a message, marking it as read and then you don’t know if you still have to do something.
Folders: When synchronizing your email accounts, Unipile converts your “folders” into “tags”. The tag system allows you to go further in the classification of your data and in the organization of your data flows. All your email accounts but also Instant Messaging accounts like WhatsApp, Linkedin … will benefit from this feature. Your tags will apply to all your messages. In any case, the messages in your folders are reachable from the Search function where you will be able to classify them using different filters, tags etc.
They choose to use Unipile everyday
La Vie Claire Owner
"I grouped my 3 email accounts and my WhatsApp in 1 single inbox. I no longer miss important messages!"
Sinclair Pharma Director
"Unipile reminds me when I don't reply to messages I planned in my calendar, I love this feature!"
Lemon Learning Marketing
"I organize myself from my inbox! I have all my messages, tasks, and calendars in one app."